1. Fact: The most relevant one at this time of year ... my feeling towards hot weather, especially if there's humidity involved, is a level of loathing close to that normally reserved for humans who kill/abuse other humans for fun. Really.
2. Habit: I read in bed for a while every night. Always old favourites being re-read ... new books are too hard to stop reading.
3. Fact: The above lifelong habit of reading in bed for a while before going to sleep now means that I'm programmed to get drowsy if I read anywhere, anytime, in a posture that resembles lying down. Sitting up makes me wide awake again. The other side effect is that I have trouble going to sleep without reading for a while first.
4. Fact: I honestly don't GET the popularity of decorative candles and tealights.
5. Fact: I think the scent of purple iris is the most wonderful smell in the universe.
6. Fact: I lack the ability to visualize mentally (I can recall images of things that I've seen in RL, but those tend to be pretty blurry) ... this means that though I'm a good artist and I love to sew, knit, etc., I'll not likely ever go much beyond basic follow-the-instructions because I can't picture, for example, how a fabric on the bolt will look made up into a garment or how that garment will look on me. This is also why it's vital for me to have a hairdresser I can trust enough to drop into the chair and say "do what you want". :p
7. Habit: I put blackstrap molasses in my drinkin' milk.
8. Fact: I think that dark chocolate is divine, but gooey melted cheese is THE food of the gods.
I shan't tag ... most people I know already have been and I always prefer that this kind of thing be voluntary rather than demanded. :-)