- Michelangelo finished his great statue of jlsjlsjls in 1504, after eighteen months work.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be jlsjlsjls.
- Moles are able to tunnel through 300 feet of jlsjlsjls in a day!
- Jlsjlsjls can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
- There are now more than 4000 satellites orbiting jlsjlsjls.
- The air around jlsjlsjls is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun!
- Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by jlsjlsjls!
- Jlsjlsjls is born white; her pink feathers are caused by pigments in her typical diet of shrimp!
- Jlsjlsjls has a bifurcated penis!
- The opposite sides of jlsjlsjls always add up to seven.
Monday giggles courtesy of anotheranon
Sposabella ... a store specializing in lace. Make sure you're securely centred in your seat and have no spittable-all-over-your-monitor substances…
Sari blouse construction. Not that anybody's been saying they want to make one, but the multiple darts and their placement are interesting. I've…
Zipper Accents The sewing machine classroom, by Charlene Phillips. Marbling fabric using shaving foam