- Michelangelo finished his great statue of jlsjlsjls in 1504, after eighteen months work.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be jlsjlsjls.
- Moles are able to tunnel through 300 feet of jlsjlsjls in a day!
- Jlsjlsjls can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
- There are now more than 4000 satellites orbiting jlsjlsjls.
- The air around jlsjlsjls is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun!
- Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by jlsjlsjls!
- Jlsjlsjls is born white; her pink feathers are caused by pigments in her typical diet of shrimp!
- Jlsjlsjls has a bifurcated penis!
- The opposite sides of jlsjlsjls always add up to seven.
Monday giggles courtesy of anotheranon
Still here, work still closed to the public and on 4-day weeks, though for May we've switched to closed on Mondays instead of on Fridays. I'm still…
Work has gone to a four-day work week for April (closed on Fridays) and May (closed on Mondays) and we're all encouraged to work at home whenever…
The book notes have been piling up so I finally got 'round to posting a new title list over at catdesk … enjoy!!! This entry was…