- Michelangelo finished his great statue of jlsjlsjls in 1504, after eighteen months work.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be jlsjlsjls.
- Moles are able to tunnel through 300 feet of jlsjlsjls in a day!
- Jlsjlsjls can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
- There are now more than 4000 satellites orbiting jlsjlsjls.
- The air around jlsjlsjls is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun!
- Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by jlsjlsjls!
- Jlsjlsjls is born white; her pink feathers are caused by pigments in her typical diet of shrimp!
- Jlsjlsjls has a bifurcated penis!
- The opposite sides of jlsjlsjls always add up to seven.
Monday giggles courtesy of anotheranon
Y'know those BBC Radio Pratchett dramatisations I alert you guys to from time to time. They're available for purchase in CD and audio download…
... with a dose of Vieux Farka Touré. :-) This entry was originally posted at https://jlsjlsjls.dreamwidth.org/1364530.html. Please comment…
Wyrd Sisters is being re-broadcast this week ... they must be airing the episodes daily as part three is already available and I know the previous…